n this episode, we’ll explore the foods of Wakanda, the fictional homeland of Black Panther, through The Official Wakanda Cookbook. We’ll also discuss the cuisine of Ghana with Naa Odey. This is a first class trip to both fictional and real Africa through your imagination and taste buds — come on board!
This is the fifth installment of Foodies Take Flight, a series where Jess talks with world travelers, expats and citizens of countries outside of the United States about their food experiences. Whether you have wanderlust and want inspiration for your next trip, or you’re a homebody who just wants a mental vacation, Foodies Take Flight will take you up and away.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tene.parkscoffield
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WV-bkzDq0CHcez-zGZb5Q
The Flaky Foodie
- Website: http://www.theflakyfoodie.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theflakyfoodie/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theflakyfoodie
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@theflakyfoodie
- YouTube (Video Posted on 4/22/22):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4qHKumrGTuQzjKiaFYxXGw
The Wakanda Cookbook
This is an affiliate link — if you purchase through it, I receive compensation. Please note that all opinions are my own and not modified for this partnership.
Support the show (http://buymeacoff.ee/theflakyfoodie)
The Transcript is delayed and will be posted later on 4/21. Please check back later. Thank you for your patience in this matter.